op deze vacature
Uren per week
0,8 - 1,0 FTE
Voortgezet onderwijs (vmbo/havo)
Over de functieAre you an enthusiastic, curious, and compassionate teacher of drama (Teacher of IB MYP Theatre)? And are you able to inspire and connect art and education? Read along because we are looking for a Teacher of IB MYP Theatre with the possibility of teaching DP Theatre for 1.0 FTE, concerning Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. The appointed person will start on the 1st of February 2023, or sooner if possible. Lastly, you will teach different classes with students ages ranging from 12 to 15.
Jouw nieuwe werkplekThe vacancy concerns a school in the area of The Hague/Rotterdam (South-Holland). The school has an international focus and consists of a Primary and Secondary school with a combined corporate identity. Besides, the school provides education to approximately 2000 students with over 100 nationalities. In addition, the school is known for its high standards in which students are challenged to develop their excellence, knowledge, and skills in order to become compassionate and proactive global citizens. Finally, you will be working in a creative and dedicated team consisting of 4 teachers who, together with 13 other colleagues, work in the Visual Arts and Music department.
Dit bieden wij jouIt concerns a teaching function in The Netherlands and there is an opportunity to teach in the DP Theatre as well. Furthermore, we offer:
- Temporary appointment for one year, with a view to a permanent contract if all the conditions are met since this regards all teacher appointments in The Netherlands. Therefore, the position is based on the Dutch Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) for Secondary Education;
- Teacher salary scale LB: €2865 - €4366 pm (gross) for 1.0 FTE - steps in the scales depend on relevant experience;
- Compensation for traveling costs (by car) or full compensation for public transport costs;
- Continued payment during intermediate school vacations;
- Free participation in educational training and network events.
Dit vragen wij van jouThe school is forward thinking school and therefore they invest in potential future leaders as well as excellent teachers. The chosen candidate will be a reflective practitioner and embrace opportunities for Continuous Professional Learning. Further requirements are:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Theatre Arts;
- An official teaching qualification such as a Mastrer's level degree in Education, Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate in Education to teach all year groups in Secondary Education;
- Please know that in order to work for us, you must be a fully qualified teacher in accordance with the standards required by the Dutch Education Authorities (DUO);
- The teaching qualification must be officially recognized either in your home country or the country in which you obtained your qualification, as this is the starting point for DUO;
- For applicants from the UK, you will have completed the PGCE and been awarded QTS plus successful completion of the NQT induction year;
- Qualified Teacher with at least 3 years secondary school teaching experience.
- Experience in teaching IB MYP and DP/CP is advantageous;
- Experience and knowledge of creative use of technology;
- Curious and willing to collaborate with colleagues from the other Arts departments (music and visual arts).
SolliciterenDid this vacancy awaken your enthusiasm to share your knowledge and skills in drama with students? Do you like to work in a bigger school with an international character? Apply by this link: TES and submit your application form, motivation letter, and CV (all in English) - incomplete applications may not be considered. Short-listed candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible. In case of equal suitability, internal candidates are preferred. Do you still have any questions left? Do not hesitate to contact Manuelle t at Manuelle@adhocdocent.nl or 06-86841750
Rotterdam - Adhocdocent
Accountmanager | Rotterdam