op deze vacature
Tijdelijk, met uitzicht op vast
Uren per week
0,8 - 1,0 FTE
Voortgezet onderwijs (vmbo/havo/vwo)
Over de functieAre you an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher of German, team player and able to inspire and motivate students through the teaching of German literature, language and culture in the MYP programme, we encourage you to apply for this job!
Jouw nieuwe werkplekThe vacancy concerns a school in the area of The Hague/Rotterdam (South-Holland). The school has an international focus and consists of a Primary and Secondary school with a combined corporate identity. Besides, the school provides education to approximately 2000 students with over 100 nationalities. In addition, the school is known for its high standards in which students are challenged to develop their excellence, knowledge, and skills in order to become compassionate and proactive global citizens.
Dit bieden wij jouWe offer:
- Temporary appointment for one year, with a view to a permanent contract if all the conditions are met since this regards all teacher appointments in The Netherlands. Therefore, the position is based on the Dutch Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) for Secondary Education;
- Teacher salary scale LB: €2865 - €4366 pm (gross) for 1.0FTE - steps in the scales depend on relevant experience;
- Compensation for traveling costs (by car) or full compensation for public transport costs;
- Continued payment during intermediate school vacations;
- Free participation in educational training and network events.
Dit vragen wij van jou· A Bachelor or Masters degree in German Literature and Language;
· An official teaching qualification such as a Bachelor or Master’s level degree in Education, Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate in Education etc. to teach German Language and Literature to all year groups in Secondary Education;
· Qualified Teacher with at least 3 years teaching experience;
· Experience teaching German Literature and German Language Acquisition;
· C2 Mastery or proficiency in German as a first language;
· Applicants who have the right to work in The Netherlands, as we are not in a position to offer a visa for this particular position.
SolliciterenDid this vacancy awaken your enthusiasm to share your knowledge and skills in drama with students? Do you like to work in a bigger school with an international character? Apply by this link: TES and submit your application form, motivation letter, and CV (all in English) - incomplete applications may not be considered. The deadline for applications is Monday, 19 September 2022. Short-listed candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible. Please note that the school reserves the right to interview suitable applicants early and appoint a successful candidate prior to the deadline. In case of equal suitability, internal candidates are preferred. Do you still have any questions left? Do not hesitate to contact Manuelle at email@example.com or 06 86841750.
Rotterdam - Adhocdocent